The 7-Year-Itch at POC!
Globedez Philippines Inc., together with Kythe Foundation had an outreach program at the Philippine Orthopedic Center (POC) in Banawe, Quezon City last July 9, 2011. With the help of Ms. Dianne U. Jimenez, Child Specialist at the Kythe Foundation, Globedez celebrated its 7th year - by giving back, uplifting the spirits and strengthening hopes for the pediatric patients and their families. more...
Job Type: Fulltime position
The candidate will oversee the creative team to help develop the creative services for clients. This team includes copywriter and designers. The candidate will also work with Marketing to make sure the client's needs are being met and the creative goals are on track. The candidate will also develop every aspect of an ad campaign based on the client's marketing plan, conceptualize those ideas for clients, assign projects to staff and verify the client's deadlines are being met.
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a creative in an advertising agency
• Very good knowledge in online campaigns (websites, microsites and online marketing campaigns)
• Ability to lead a team of creatives
• Solid background in copywriting and/or design
• Must be willing to work long hours
• Travel sometimes required
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Macromedia Freehand, PowerPoint and other programs usually required to apply
• Must be able to manage the creative team from concept to completion of the projects with strong leadership skills
• Knowledge of each step of an ad campaign's process to give creatives direction, work on schedule and meet client's advertising expectations
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Attend strategy meetings for new business
• Meet with creative team to check the status on current projects and assign new projects
• Lead brainstorming sessions with creative team to develop ad campaigns based on client's needs
• Create advertising proposals for clients
• Pitch concepts to clients
Interested Applicants please send your resumé at firstname.lastname@example.org