The 7-Year-Itch at POC!
Globedez Philippines Inc., together with Kythe Foundation had an outreach program at the Philippine Orthopedic Center (POC) in Banawe, Quezon City last July 9, 2011. With the help of Ms. Dianne U. Jimenez, Child Specialist at the Kythe Foundation, Globedez celebrated its 7th year - by giving back, uplifting the spirits and strengthening hopes for the pediatric patients and their families. more...
Job Type: Fulltime position
The candidate will be responsible for the overall Flash development requirements. He/she will directly coordinate to the Web Development Team Leader for the development of Flash based websites, games and apps. He/she will also be coordinating with the Creative Team for flash animation requirements.
• Directly coordinates with the project manager for the web development team.
• Coordinates with the creative team for flash animation requirements.
• Creates/re-cycles action scripts for flash development.
• Continuously researches for new trends in flash development.
• Coordinates with the development and marketing team for flash application development.
• At least 2-4 years experience as a Flash developer;
• Mastery in Actionscript 2.0 and Actionscript 3.0;
• Mastery in working with video in Flash;
• Proven motion design skills: look/feel, rhythm/timing;
• Web technology knowledge and expertise (DHTML, XML);
• Ability to develop clean, well-documented, object-oriented Flash applications;
• Awareness of differences between flash versions;
• Proven experience working in collaborative teams;
• Experienced in Action Script, Flex, Flash Lite, Adobe Air.
• Experience in Flash game development and animation.
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Knowledge in Adobe Air and Flex Application Development
Interested Applicants please send your resumé at firstname.lastname@example.org